Exactly one year ago, most of the population of the US was given the word to begin to work from home. Security and technology teams were large parts of the preparation for this change, and were also largely able to move their operations to a home office for the duration of the last twelve months. The last year has been one of constant "on", whether due to changing technology requirements that need to be worked on, increasing incident and response, 10 hours per day in front of the camera on Zoom, and filling what used to be commutes with (wait for it) even more work.
Dan, Brian and Erik cover a lot of topics, including security of remote work, the mental health impacts of prolonged working remotely, looking out for ourselves and those in our lives, and reconnecting with those that we may have lost contact with over the years. The guys also share positive and negative observations about work/life from the past year, too.
Please subscribe and leave ratings or feedback in your favourite podcast application! It really helps the podcast out a lot when you do!Support The Great Security Debate
- MentorCore – Growth and Development at your Fingertips
- Watch kid 90 Streaming Online | Hulu
- Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity - Kindle edition by Duhigg, Charles. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Amazon.com: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition eBook: Covey, Stephen R., Collins, Jim, Covey, Sean: Kindle Store
- What is KAIZEN™
- Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism: Noble, Safiya Umoja: 9781479837243: Amazon.com: Books