A recent visit by US companies to the White House sparked a debate between Dan, Brian and Erik about how to improve security. Was the result useful to the cause, or useful to the marketing goals of the attendees? The risks are high, but are the responses going to move the needle? We discuss on this week's Great Security Debate.
Leave some feedback, give a thumbs up, a star or whatever your favourite podcast app prefers, and tell your friends about the podcast. Thanks for being a listener!Support The Great Security Debate
- FACT SHEET: Biden Administration and Private Sector Leaders Announce Ambitious Initiatives to Bolster the Nation’s Cybersecurity | The White House
- Biden discusses cybersecurity with Amazon, Google, Apple CEOs at White House - The Washington Post
- National Council of ISACs
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Big tech proud as punch about cameos in Joe Biden's security theatre • The Register
- Why is there a chip shortage? - BBC News
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Explained
- What is Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)?
- Welcome to TISAX · ENX Portal
- Amazon.com: Outliers: The Story of Success eBook : Gladwell, Malcolm: Kindle Store
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know: Grant, Adam: 9781984878106: Amazon.com: Books
- World War Z (2013) - IMDb